2016-12-26

Miniature Monday 12/25/16

It's been a busy two weeks, so I haven't updated this like I should have.  Merry Christmas!

Slowly noodling through the Harlequins and Solar Auxillia.  Since the Harlequins are, frankly, a giant pain to paint, I've been working on Solar Auxillia at the moment.  That's not to say I haven't gotten something done on the Harlequins.
Trust me when I say it looks much more impressive in person due to the interference effect.  It's beautifully shiny and shifts between that blue color and a deep green color.  The overall effect will look much nicer once all the freehand details are added to the hull.  The main issue with Harlequins is that they do require quite a bit of forethought to paint them nicely.  I may end up painting them all as individuals because I want them to look nicer than even my Ultramarines.

Anyway, that's it for this week.  Happy New Year's!


No comments:

Post a Comment