2017-06-26

Miniature Monday 6/26/2017

Well, I said I'd get back to the Space Sharks when 8th Edition hit the streets and I kept that promise.

I got off my butt and finished the Chapter Master after a good month hiatus from painting 40k.  Check him out.
Tyberos, The Red Wake
Although I'm pretty happy with how the paint job came out, the model looks a little... small compared to the Tartaros Terminators I already have.  Eventually I plan to build one from the plastic kits GW has made for Terminators (three different kinds even!), but that is not in the cards at the moment.

I have found that it is best to apply the pigment powders with a damp brush for that clumpy muddy look.  Since the pigment isn't affixed to the model, you can push it around with a wet brush to create streaks and stains like you see on Tyberos' legs.

At this point I've decided any Space Marine model which is exclusively for 40k is going to end up in Carcharodon colors.  Which means there's a Land Raider Redeemer and Stormraven sitting in the To Do pile.  As well as a bunch of the new Primaris Marines.  I should have the first Intercessor squad completed by next week.

Also have a photo from a game this past week.  Carcharodons vs. Red Corsairs in a grudge match.

No comments:

Post a Comment