2017-07-10

Miniature Monday 7/10/17

Whoops, forgot to post last week.

I've been jamming along on my Carcharodons, largely working on the models that came in the Dark Imperium boxed set.  I'm really enjoying how easily these guys get painted.  The leaders and command staff obviously take longer, owing to their models having more details.  Plus I'm using a lighter gray to indicate Captains and Chapter Masters, which means that there is a large surface area to cover.  Since Sergeants have a red helmet stripe, I decided the Lieutenants would have the lighter gray helm of command staff and the red stripe that Sergeants have.  Anyway, have some pretty pictures!
Intercessor

Intercessor

Intercessor

Intercessor Sergeant

Intercessor

Primaris Captain in Gravis Armor

Primaris Lieutenant

No comments:

Post a Comment