2019-06-03

Some Small Announcements

Since I have been unsuccessful in trying to get AdSense enabled on this blog (due to Google's rather arcane and obfuscated policies), I've made a few alterations.

First of all you should notice on the left a little box linking you to my Sponsus.org page.  While I'm not planning to put any of the blog content behind a paywall, it would be nice if some of the costs were defrayed even slightly.

In order to make the blog more accessible to people, I've also added the subscribe by email option.  When I get the time to figure out how to set up the various feed options, you'll see those appear too.

Because I'm trying to bring content regularly, there will be at least two regular features now.

One is a web comic (of sorts) featuring the various models I've painted over the years.  I've dubbed it Painted Plastic Panels because the alliteration and literalness amuses me.  It's probably a little heavy on gamer-specific humor but hopefully there's enough there for a wide variety of folks to enjoy.  The first comic drops tonight at 6pm Eastern Standard Time and further comics will arrive on Mondays at that same time.

The second regular thing I plan on doing, at least for a good long while, is developing material for Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition.  The first series will be concerning a campaign setting heavily inspired by the Final Fantasy games, dubbed Lux Aeterna.  These will arrive Saturdays at 12pm EST.

And of course, the random essays will continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment