I worked only on the Roboute Guilliman model. Specifically the base, since I'm going to be super picky about fitting and cleaning everything. Still, there's gap-filling and fitting required to make it as seamless looking as I can get it. The tricky part is making sure the smaller play base can be removed from the larger display base. I will likely mount the entire display base in a plastic case to keep him dust free and secure. And use magnets to secure the play base and half of the display base. I won't know what size case to get until the model is complete.
I have a commission this week. I will post about it next week as it is for somebody's birthday and I do not wish to spoil it by accident.
|"Brothers, the xenos are that way!" (Photo by Mad Badger)|
Awhile ago I promised 'family photos' of my Space Marines. Well, I finally got around to breaking out all my assembled Space Marine toys. I probably should have taken closer photos, but I didn't think too hard about it. As you can see, there is a lot of repair and restoration work necessary for the vehicles.